Reopening Central Oregon
May 19, 2020 from 9 AM to 12 PM
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Our economy is reopening and we need to be ready.
Join business owners and managers from throughout Central Oregon to hear the most current public health guidance, as well as to develop tools and find resources that will help you get your business get back on track and promote the health of our community.
- Protocols, regulations, requirements and timeline for reopening
- Rules for your industry sector – which apply, which do not
- How to create your reopening plan
- Finding funding
- Help in your community.
Speakers and Topics
- Oregon and local public health reopening guidelines
- George Conway, director of Deschutes County Health Services
- Emily Freeland, environmental health specialist with DCHS
- Industry sessions led by economic development leaders and entrepreneurs
- Industry-specific safety protocols
- Planning needs and resources for businesses
- Guidance for how businesses can prepare if there were to be a surge of new COVID-19 cases.
Industries represented include:
- Food service
- Hospitality and tourism
- Personal services
The cost to attendees is free.
This event will be hosted via Zoom Webinar and the login information will be sent prior to the event.
This event is Co-hosted by the following organizations:
– OSU-Cascades Innovation Co-Lab
– Bend Chamber of Commerce
– Business Oregon
– City of Bend
– COCC Small Business Development Center
– Central Oregon Intergovernmental Council
– East Cascades Works
– Governor’s Regional Solutions
– Opportunity Knocks
For more information contact Adam Krynicki, Executive Director, Innovation Co-Lab.