Participants will walk out of this high-impact workshop with:
- A Pitch Prep Handbook with sample templates
- A draft of a one-page pitch that can be used for sales or fundraising
- A draft of a 12 slide pitch deck
- A list of sample questions and answers from potential investors, customers, or other funding sources
- Their draft of answers to questions from investors
- A list of funding sources in the Pacific Northwest
- An action plan to pursue funding
- A working knowledge of how to structure your company for funding
- A working knowledge of convertible note debt agreements, SAFEs, and other agreements
- Examples, templates, and agreements
- A list of online tools that can be used to make funding easy
This course is currently scheduled for Friday, February 15, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 Pacific.
The Graduate & Research Center at 650 SW Columbia Street Bend, OR 97702.
This course will be hosted by Adam Krynicki, Executive Director of the Innovation Co-Lab.
ACCESS TO THIS COURSE IS FREE WITH A BASIC, FLEX, OR DEDICATED MEMBERSHIP. TICKETS MAY ALSO BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.