How does the Internship Program work?
- Students from a variety of majors are hired by the Co-Lab.
- On their first & last day interns bring their resume and three jobs they would like someday, and they work with the Executive Director to define job tasks to fill in the gaps.
- Interns begin by working on internal department projects to build their skill-set, then progress to projects working with local startups and non-profits.
- Intern projects span a wide range of topics, including; lead generation, market research, advertising, video creation, business planning, product prototyping, and more.
- Students attend training sessions to help them learn job skills, such as email etiquette, business writing, communication, market research, etc.
- Students get continuous feedback from the Co-Lab Executive Director and the client they are working with.
If you have questions about whether this program is right for you, please email our Executive Director Adam Krynicki.