WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
Attendees will learn where they can get funding. This WEBINAR will cover:
- How to overcome the “Valley of Death” and funding gaps
- Family, Friends, and Founders Funds
- Crowdfunding through micro-equity, micro-debt, and pre-purchases (Kickstarter campaigns)
- Seed Funding from Investors
- Debt Financing for equipment, operations,
- Angel and Venture Capital
Registrants will receive an option to download the presentation.
This course is currently scheduled for Tuesday, February 5, 2019 from 12 to 1:30 PM. (Request a different time)
Online via webinar. Invites will be sent via email.
This course will be hosted by Adam Krynicki, Executive Director of the Innovation Co-Lab.